terça-feira, 5 de maio de 2009

Alentejo Coast "I could be there ‘till the end of time itself"

"Some of the fondest memories of my youth are related to the Alentejo Coast, specifically Praia da Galé, Lagoa de Melides and Lagoa de Santo André. Star gazing was such a delight that I wished I could be there ‘till the end of time itself. And the aroma of flowers and trees swirling around you as you drove by.I highly recommend a visit to the region. Beautiful Landscapes, mouth watering gastronomy, and a scent so unique that you must inhale it to acknowledge. Loved it, and I’m sure everyone else will, and I can think of no better way of going there then with PortugalTrails' highly capable and motivated team. It's a tailored experience that one treasures and remembers forever. Good luck to you!"
By Miguel Dias, Aveiro, Portugal

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário